Good news! Philplay is now accepting applications for general membership.
How do I become a Philplay Member?
1. Download and answer the Membership application form below. You may also request for an application form through our email firstname.lastname@example.org in case you encounter problems downloading the form.
2. Submit the accomplished form through email, postal mail, or personal delivery.
Philplay (c/o Dr.Wash Garcia)
274-C J. De Mesa St., Little Baguio, San Juan City, MM 1500
3. In addition to the application form, please also send us copies of certificates that attest that you have had experience working with children. (This is not required but it would help in the process.)
4. Pay the non-refundable filing fee of 100 pesos. This can be attached to the required documents when mailed or delivered personally. The fee may also be paid through Philplay’s bank account:
BPI checking account: 009603-0048-06
Make sure to email us a scanned copy of your deposit slip after.
5. Once you submit the required documents, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your forms through email within one week.
6. Once your application is processed and approved, please pay 700 pesos (for the membership fee) through the Association’s bank account. Please email your deposit slip to our email address. We will again send you a confirmation once we receive your email.
7. Congratulations, you are officially a member of Philplay! See you at our events 🙂
For any additional inquiries feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Download the membership forms by clicking on the link below:
Membership Application Form (click here)